We all know that drinking water is essential for keeping our skin and body healthy and youthful. It's easy to understand when we consider that water composes 75% of our brain and muscles, 83% of our blood and 22% of our bones. It regulates our body temperature, protects and cushions our vital organs, and protects our joints all while helping carry nutrients and oxygen to your cells, removes wastes, and convert food to energy. If we want our bodies to function optimally we absolutely need to keep ourselves hydrated.
Unfortunately, not all water sources are good for us and can actually be damaging to our bodies. Tap water, for example, contains an arsenal of government approved toxins (manganese, arsenic, chloroform, copper, floride, aluminum & chromium, BIO waste from factories, and pesticides that have been linked to cancer. Plastic bottled water not only emit toxins to our bodies but are also harmful to our oceans and ocean life. Thanks to modern technology we have several options for purified and anti-oxidant boosted waters to choose from.
Reverse Osmosis -
- Improves taste, odor and appearance while removing all bad pollutants.
- Energized oxygen molecules absorb quickly into your system
- Higher oxygen saturation delivers sustained energy and increased endurance
- Promotes cellular brain activity, improves concentration, memory, alertness and clarity of thought
- Great for detoxification and boosting metabolism
- Helps cleanse organs
- Lubricates muscles and helps joint pain
- Rejuvenates the skin
- Aids with digestion and weight loss
- Increased energy during the day and improves sleep cycles
Kangen Ionized Water
- Neutralizes free radicals
- Contains active hydrogen (powerful antioxidant)
- Maintains a healthy PH balance
- Counteracts acidic foods and beverages
- Helps cleanse the colon & supports digestive health
- Increases nutrient absorption
- Perfectly PH balanced
- Extremely hydrating
- Enhances metabolism
- Eliminates toxins & kills bad bacteria
- Holds anti-aging properties
- Improves joint and muscles pain
- Increases energy
- Helps improves skin and hair
Most experts agree that we should drink one liter of water for every 50 lbs. of body weight. So if you weigh 150 lbs. you would drink 3 liters a day. If you are someone who doesn't LOVE the taste of pure water, I have a few tricks that not only make your water taste great but will boost your nutritional intake while being sure to get your adequate daily dose of water.
- Bulgarian Rose Water (great for mood boosting, aiding in digestion)
- Chlorophyll (builds red bloods cells, detoxifies the body)
- Crystal Charged Water ( use crystals such as rose or quartz to "charge"your water, helps rejuvenate your cells)
- fresh cut fruit, lemon, cucumber, mint leaves ( tastes great and infuses antioxidants and boosts alkalinity)
Whether you are drinking water for health benefits, clear skin or weight control.... HYDRATION is one of the easiest and most crucial ways to keep our bodies in balance and receptive to positive change. Drinking a full glass of water upon rising and again before bedtime is a sure way to keep you on track!